Friday 20 February 2009

Wasted:Gorilla Zoe 'Lost' Video

Okay, so the track starts and before the beat drops you'll be like, 'G'yeaaaaah we about to crunked UP!'



....Gorilla Zoe starts to rap:
"Walking a-round....looking for a way....no one tells me which way to go...."
I'm like, 'WHAT THE?!?!? Golly-gosh, his flow is amazingly WHACK! Bruv! My eyesight is perfectly fine so why is he giving me an audio description of the video? This rap-talk is sounding like he's got Vick's rubbed all over his face!?! ....Never a good look.'



Gorilla Zoe seriously flopped on this one so lowering my 'skank arms', I regain my composure. My face instantly screws up as I try to understand the mindset one must have to rap like an idiot in public. [That's it - he sounds like that Reh Dogg guy on YouTube!] Anyway, as I scan the obligatory entourage walking with him, I see a familiar face. Breathing down his Zoe's neck is another gorilla, Rick Ross. A-ha....now that explains it! I'm watching a WR convention (Whack Rappers).



I think the title of this song explains the plot he once had. However, a lot of people are feeling this track in the US... I'm not. You might. Watch and decide if you like it....






And this is what Gorilla Zoe's video reminds me of.....the world famous, Reh Dogg...













*I am*: Hood and Flavor Flaaaaaaav

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's da best rapper since 2PAC nad Biggie! I dnt think dis blogger knows wha der on about!

By prince_e Lmao Gorilla Z-ooooooooe

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

Don't make me bait you up LOL ^^^! Nah man, I swear down talapaton is still dat guy ya know! He used to spit sum serious bars....i miss him....