Friday 20 February 2009

EXCLUSIVE: RHIANNA'S BEATEN FACE

My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw this. It seemed fun to joke about the Rhianna Vs Chris Brown issue but I'm sure that after this photo many of us will take a moment to think. Yes, Rhianna probably did provoke him to switch on her as Chris Brown looks like a weedy, little boy but for CB to do this to the woman he claims to 'love', displays a real problem. For someone that has admitted in previous interviews that he has witnessed his own father beat up his mother, this is not good. Chris Brown is just another sad case of the cycle repeating itself.

The one thing I really do not want to see is Rhianna on Oprah sobbing, 'I am so grateful for the support of my fans and the public. If it weren't for you guys I wouldn't have been able to re-release my new album *Rhianna wipes her tears clean to pose for the cameras* Good Girl Good Relationship Gone Bad Gone Police Station Gone Photographic Evidence Gone Platinum'.....out March 30th...'. Knowing her, she probably will use this to boost the album sales of Good Girl Gone Bad (that album she released three years ago).

On a serious note, I hope both of them recover for their own sake.

8 comments:

Kevin Lanre said...

JESUS H CHRIST!

Anonymous said...

People do what they are allowed to get away with. If that was me although i couldnt prevent the first time it will definately be the last and i will ensure that what goes around comes around no matter who u are

Anonymous said...

I do believe that rihanna provoked chris! However know woman or should I say no man should ever have to go through what she apparently went through. I don't believe that we should judge anyone at this point because we do not have the FULL story yet. I believe that what you said about her boosting album sales will HAPPEN because like you said she has been making money off that SAME album for years!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is fucked up! I agree that no matter who provoked who no one should go through that. Yeah we don’t know the full story …but it’s disgusting how someone can do such a thing!

Anonymous said...

I still fink Rhianna looks pretty!

gucci

Anonymous said...

to be honest, i don't know why people are putting there two senses into this.. is not anyone's business but theres.. this is dumb.. if chris beat her thats between them.. i am still a chris brown fan reguardless.. cause i didn't like him for his personal life.. i liked him for his music.. i was never really a rihanna fan.. but i mean she still had some good music..

Anonymous said...

hahahaha rihanna got banged i thought it was some sick jke lol

Anonymous said...

I agree with that post! The cycle continues...Well the court case is coming up next month so I guess we will all have to wait until then to pass judgment but until then... wow her face is 'Disturbia'!! Im sorry...