Tuesday 24 February 2009

British Hustle: Question

My friend and one of my many mentors, Mr Nicholas Adams, [a lot of people feel the need to constantly shout at me 'GET YOUR ASS OUT THERE AND STOP BEING SHY!'], does a lot. Whilst studying AND training for the olympics as an athlete [see I told you- A LOT] he and a friend, Ade, started their own clothing label, Question. I have already worn one of their tees to death among many other people [I'm still waiting on that replacement tee dude - gotta keep it fresh mayne!] and I know he has many other projects coming soon so I will definitely be posting the details of that soon.


In the meantime, here are some photos Mr Adams, himself, in the 'lab' and a photo of me wearing the tee in Question [notice what I did there...smart eh? Lol!] whilst dancing on a table....I was tryna promote the tee, I swear it lol!





Lee Brasco repping Question on Tim & Barry TV....






*I am* Ride or Die and Proper

No comments: