Friday 13 February 2009

Popped!! Welcome to ...

Hood and Proper!
(Now how can I get this page looking less pathetic...)

I thought it would be best to give the one person who is reading this at the moment (moi) a little background knowledge so that person in question (moi) knows where I am going with this blogging thing!

Erm...okay...now I have typed and deleted a lot of REALLY weird info about myself, I will now trade it in for boring stuff...
My name is not musikseven. It's my blogger name on Dweeb Frat* (the sickest dudes!) and Whoresneverlearn.com (a site which I love reading and blogging for!)
I love God, then I love my family, then music, laughing, fashion, YouTube, wearing bows blah blah etc. (I initially wrote music before family...yeaaa?!)
I studied Music Technology at college before I decided to pursue my other passion, journalism, at university (NEVER STUDY JOURNALISM! ITS LONG!).
I am finishing a Journalism & Communication in April (YES...freedom will reign!).
I like spending money that I don't have.
Even though I talk WAY too much and always crack jokes I love being reclusive. Truthfully speaking, I am VERY shy, sarcastic and scatty.
I have the maddest sleep pattern ever.
I am a perfectionist in my mind but the reality is I'm lazy.
I make beats (...not hits, or 'bangers' so don't get excited! However, I've never finished one so who knows if they'll end up good!).
I nearly typed something too personal....erm....this blog will spell the rest of my disorganised life out for all of us to see!
Oh yes! Most important: I have quite a short attention span. Trust me! One minute, I'll be on this blogging ting...next minute, I won't! Although I love music with all my heart, I have NEVER finished a beat...there's the evidence of things that I love but I can walk away from (an empty threat to a non existing audience - how sad!).
Although I am quite good at expressing myself with a ladylike eloquence, courtesy of my wonderful Mother, sometimes the 'hoodrat from the endz' jumps out of me, much like Sasha Fierce (I love that nut!). It sounds irrelevant now....but I thought it might help to mention this because my blog posts may appear really juvenile at times....or at most.
I love Ice Cream and cereal (There are currently 8 boxes in my room on campus - J.Lo needs Evian...and I needs ma Cheerios!)
I love too many things...
When I write I use a lot of obscure slang, 'unnecessary (asides)' and I have an issue with being concise.

*I am*: Hood and Sly. (I only told two people I started my own blog ha!)

No comments: