Tuesday 17 February 2009

New Music: Lil' Mama ft. Fanny Pack 'Truly in Love'

If you watch America's Best Dance Crew 2 on MTV, I'm sure you are very familiar with Fanny Pack. Personally, I like the show but I cannot STAND the way Lil' Mama cuts everyone up when they are talking. It's quite distgusting to watch as she is much younger and inexperienced compared to JC Chasez and the black guy who wears the same outfit in every episode - in a different colour. The guys are both clearly much older than her but for some reason MTV must think she's a star judge since she is always in the middle. Anyway, I could go on and on about her showing a lack of respect for dance veterans and the forced presenting from the Saved By the Bell dude but I shall move on.


I do not know who the winners of this season are and I do not want to know either. I hate people spoiling it for me and I don't wanna know more so I haven't researched this video any further than I should have! However, this video that has just been released might be good enough evidence to predict that Fanny Pack did quite well. Either that or Lil' Mama is taking them out on a pity date. Aside from that, Miss Bow Wow in a Wig has decided that it's time to pull a Kanye and jump on the T-Pain vocoder flex. YES, she is SINGING!!!Jamie Foxx once said:"...Hardcore rapper but he's glossy..." Hmmm...I think this may link to Lil' Mama's weak rep as a hoodchick cos its waning a little, well I never bought it when she danced around singing about makeup on her debut. Oh yeah, a member of the Fanny Pack made my ears bleed with his adlibs nearer the end of the clip....don't worry - you will know when you hear it! It annoys me cos he's the best looking one.....WHY DID YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH???? You've ruined it now.




Good points: The dancing in the second verse


Low points: Lil' Mama dancing with the bank clerk and the Fanny Pack dude's WEAK adlibs killed it



*I am* Tired and Proper Tired

2 comments:

Super Noodle Rach said...

this vid is funny man...n quite cringey with the 1st verse dancing!!

Super Noodle Rach said...

urmmmm hu the hell is that dude...lil mamas love interest lolll!!!