Wednesday 25 February 2009

Just when I thought things were goin well...

My first day back at uni (I missed the other lectures this week haha) so I think that was the reason why I got on the tube in the direction of South London.....my subconscious was telling me 'GO HOME ROGER!'. Embarrassed, I contemplated when I should or should not get off....'wait a second - these people don't even know that I got on the wrong tube so why am I trying to hide it- QUICK - doors - closing!!!!'. Me being who I am, I was already late to my 2.30pm lesson [as usual] so this didn't make it any better. Then again I am late to every lesson. So much so that a girl in one of my lectures complained about me at the Board of Studies Meeting with the uni officials:




'This girl who is always late [obviously that is me!] has been late to EVERY lecture and seminar we have - it's not right - she is always late and I am on time but she is always allowed in [boo hoo!] - it disrupts my learning [What learning??? You're too busy kissing-ass!] - we have to stop this [YES! We must!]....'



She then broke down in front of all the lecturers and students. I was told that there was a very awkward silence before the lecturers moved on to other more 'important' issues ha! Maybe that's why I'm starting to enjoy being late....seeing her turn blue in the face makes my sun SHINE! And I don't disrupt anyone because they all KNOW I'm going to be late. Maybe I should text her to let her know when I'm coming so it's not surprise and she can concentrate better. LOL! I think she tried to snitch on me because she was stressed and I always look happy - even when I'm sad. *Rubbish Polish accent*I forgive.








Later that day, I am told that I have a fine of £39.90 in library books. Books that I HAVE NOT EVEN GOT ROUND TO USING YET!!!!! True to form, I shrugged it off and concentrated on a happy place.......happy place......happy place.....HAPPY PLAAAAACE.....





The upside of today was that I had scrambled eggs on toast for dinner in a cafe with some uni dudes to celebrate the return of one the dudes who spent half the year 'enriching' her Spanish degree in sunny Espana [too long a sentence]. After that we went to another gals house to jam-a-lam even though we all have unfinished dissertations. Lots of laughing at Sisqo's adlibs in Lil Kim's 'How Many Licks' video, Aubrey O'Day and Amber Rose's ex-GIRLFRIEND (I told you she was a fame-ho!).





LENT starts today!!! I always flop on the start date so I wanna be on point this year! Hmmm....what to give up:




CHOCOLATE? Yeah I'ma give up chocolate! Oh and I wanna give up losers too!!!





I will now attempt to do work.....attempt. Intrinsic and intertextual........drool!



[I just yawned the 'tired yawn'.....dammit!]
This video cheered me up some mo'....







*I am* Pancaked OUT and Proper

1 comment:

Super Noodle Rach said...

kara where the hell do u find these random as hell youtube vids LOL