Tuesday 17 February 2009

Music Videos: Coldplay 'Life in Technicolor'

Do I love this video or do I love this video?!
Coldplay's 'Life in Technicolor ii' video is currently a product of the 'shameless rinsing' effect on MTV but I LOVE IT!!!! Punch & Judy ain't got nuttin' on these puppets mayne...pyrotechnics, motorbike stunts....what more could you ask for?



Whenever I watch this video, I instantly smile - inside and out (awww)! My favourite parts are when the stage crew puppet helps prop cymbals back up that have fallen (the smallest details are the best), the helicopter coming to pick up the band before, candidly, smashing through a window.....




Good Points: The explosions and Chris Martin's puppet crowd surfing

Bad Points: The fact that nothing like this would have ever happened in my school days...







*I am*: Chilled and Proper

No comments: