Friday 29 January 2010

I know this song is going to be rinsed on the radio but hey...

I still remember when the Black Eyed Peas were getting stuck to our TV screens with 'Joints n Jams'....they're stuck to that green now! Anywho, I like the beat of their upcoming single, 'Rock That Body'. Just like 'Boom Boom Pow', I only seem to like Fergie's parts, I dunno if it's just me but since she joined B.E.P the guys verses are DEAD! Her parts always inject that old skool flavour whilst all the dudes seem like they are purposely trying to forget their Hip Hop past.

I can't even hear what she's saying on the track because she has yet again disguised her voice, this time sounding like an Oompa-Loompa [that wasn't a diss]. So I ask again....why is Fergie spitting better than the actual rappers in the group????


*Kara* is listening to a track with a killer bass and a LONG ....."....mother-shut yo' mouth..." but I'm just talking 'bout the intro.... ;)

No comments: