Thursday 28 January 2010

Wishlist: Tribal Mish Mash Booties

As you can see from the post before, I'm still in a tribal mood so when I came across what I can best describe as a hybrid of said mood and one of my all time loves, I was très happy!!

TRIBAL FOOTWEAR!!!WOOOOO!!!
These shoes are visually exciting but, what is even better, is the fact that the shoes are Fair Trade-friendly! In every sense of friendliness, their trade is fair from the Osborn factory down to the threads of these headturners!

Kente plimsolls ^^^!!! And no, I'm not biased because I'm from Ghana....these are hot!!





Carla Venticinque-Osborn and Aaron Osborn, are the people behind the art that is Osborn Design so if you think these are hot, there's even MORE at their online store!

*HoodandProper* sings "...gimme gimme...more...gimme...gimme gimme more..."

1 comment:

JF-Stylissimo said...

Yeeaaah! Its just sooooo U babygal!!

XJayX