Tuesday 19 January 2010

Adidas Originals x Star Wars

Funny story...I had no idea about this Adidas release until the morning it actually happened at my store. If you're a Star Wars fan, the packaging of the trainers like action figurines [half plastic/half cardboard box etc] they are quite sweet but what was even sweeter were the dudes [who I thought were regular customers] that got into Darth Vader and Star Troopers outfits to promote the launch. I was also told they were in the advert for this collaboration....which I didn't see until today...





I can't wait to show my lil brother photos of me with Darth Vader and the Star Troopers cos he's young enough to believe I ACTUALLY met the real deal haha! I'm hoping I get the 'MY OLDER SISTER IS SO COOL' reaction rather than the 'IT'S NOT FAIR' face.

No comments: