Tuesday 5 January 2010

NuYear....Nu Thangz!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!wooo....whoops....am I late?
Well they do say good things come to those who wait.....but then again if I do JACK, how the heck am I gonna wake up one morning to the alarming but soothing sounds of Trey Songz clawing from inside the boot of a chrome Lamborghini with coral interior that reads 'A11 Yours' on the number plate ......
On the topic of 2010, my New Years resolution was:
"To do the things I have potential for"
I have done some of them in the past but I don't DO them as much as I should.

Sounds simple right? I hope it is.....

Just in case you don't know I love music.
I love making it, writing about it, talking about it, having heated debates about it [;)], learning about it, etc. However, I could be sooooooo much better at making it if I stuck at it when I started out at 16.....by now I could have got past that 'babysteps era' where you've taken the time to experience years of rubbish beats and got to know your 'sound' and equipment blah blah.
I am not there yet but I have been advised to let people hear and see more of what I do and break that fear barrier that is stopping me from progressing!!

Here is one thing I can do, which I plan to further this year with some outside help if anyone is interested ;) ....

And here is the thing I love doing [on good days lol] but know that I should be SOOOOO much better by now that it really gets on my nerves......

www.myspace.com/musikseven

It's still got stuff from three years ago on there hahahaa..aha...ah...uhh...ahooaww man I'm flopping myself!! So yes, you will be hearing some of my beats in between posts but I urge you to comment on them - criticism is always welcomed [as you can see from my posts, criticism is a favorite area of mine LOL].

If you are reading this and want to do something, DO IT!!! Find your passion, relight your fire [lol] no, seriously, what is the point of potential if you do not use it???
Would you buy cookies and not eat them? No - because that would be a stupid ass waste.
Would you buy a cake just to look at it?

You [and I] were born with hidden skills....find them and enjoy them dammit!!



*I AM* back :-$

1 comment:

Super Noodle Rach said...

GWWWWAAANNNN THERRREEE WITH THE DRUMS BITCH!!!!! LOVE ITTTT!!!!!!