Tuesday 5 January 2010

WOOOOAAAHHHHH SWEETCHILD O'MINE!!!!

Before the end of the year, I did a lil bit of well deserved shopping since I worked like crazy and one of my buys has become a favourite.....you know when you have sumthing that you wanna frame and hang on your wall....well this is it....

There is a funny story behind this jacket....because.....I have a problem with wearing scarlet/cherry/hooker/vamp red. Anything I buy with red on it must be 90% another colour. For instance, ye olde Run DMC t-shirt always has two red lines on it...I'd say it's 93% white....so it passes the red test! Get it? I do this with shoes, nail varnish (deep coral as oppose to red), etc. Well this jacket is officially the ONLY item in my wardrobe that doesn't pass the red test but I had to have it. I am getting over my fear of red, finally!

So, thanks jacket...


.....and my two friends, Athena and Cheryl, who's online store SweetChild Fashion sold me this boldly graphic red piece of art!!!!Their shop is having a HUGE sale which ends January 31st [even though their stuff is already so low priced!!] SO GO SHOP NOW!!!!!!

I actually helped out on the shoot which features vintage clothing from their travels Stateside and Europe.....and I erm 'modelled' for 'em too so my unexperienced mug will pop up here and there haha!!!

I suggest that you add their site to your favourites because there is going to be even HOTTER stuff when they start their 2010 collection......I will keep you posted but you will have to stalk the site just in case I get caught up in buying stuff LOL!

"Git yo ass to the nearest PC and buy yo self some hotness at SweetChildVintage....I know I did....and if you don't....im gon' cuuuuut you" ;)

*I AM* HOOD and ARTSY

No comments: