Monday 11 January 2010

Goldfinger...

My new ring!! And my gold leopard print nails [miss rachie-pie approved lol]....which I does myself!! I should start a nail salin hustle on tha side shouldn't I?

Anyways, my ring looks a lil bit like a vintage ring my friend got when we went to New York last year that I really liked - now I got my own woooooo!!!

At the end of our NY trip, we were too broke to get name rings but at this vintage warehouse place they had pre-owned rings [!?!]......here are the names of people who had given away their name rings [probably repo...].....

Stacey

Shelley

Sue-Ellen

Bobby

As you can imagine...I passed.

However, I nearly considered myself as a 'Stacey'....

*I AM* Karbie....the trailer park version of Barbie....but the upper class version of Cindy

1 comment:

$A$ the Great said...

Love the nails and the ring!!