Friday 15 January 2010

WHO IS JUSTIN BIEBER?!?!?

I switched on to 106 & Park one evening and all of a sudden I'm seeing the crowd losing their minds over this lil skater lookin' kid with a cast on his leg, so I was really CONFUSED!! My first thought was that he was sick and reaching out for donations or something until they started talking about his fans.....DOUBLE CONFUSED as I the name seem to ring a bell but I didn't know why.

So I went on YouTube....this dude has 100 MILLIONS views....Diddy kissing his ass...Usher kissing his ass...Rhianna kissing his ass...Taylor Swift kissing his ass...Justin Timberlake kissing his ass...Ellen kissing his ass...and the list goes on cos EVERYBODY in America is Justin Bieber mad! And I mean MAD!

I was intrigued by the wee lad who is signed to Usher's Def Jam label [I dunno what it's called...probly something really smart like UsherTime].... I gotta admit...I'm kinda amazed by what I found out...

He can sing...rap...act...dance....skate...play drums.....guitar....piano... and trumpet.
He performed for Barack Obama at the White House....that's not all though...

apparently this Bebo dude's album 'My World pt 1' only has seven tracks on it......the FIRST artist to have ALL SEVEN tracks in the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and is the FIRST artist in the HISTORY of the Billboard charts to have FOUR tracks off his DEBUT album in the TOP 40 BEFORE it was even released (!?)......now this is CRAZYYYYY for someone who is only FIFTEEN and from Stratford....Canada (not East London lol)!!!

Although he only released his album in November 2009, he is already platinum in the US & Canada....

You may not like his music much...but you gotta respect his hustle...

ARGHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHA*Kara pulls chunks of her hair out and cries psycotically*I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU JUSTINNNNNNNN


Oh and this kid KNOWS he's made it big....very cocky but he gets away with it...









This video is so cheesy with him and usher moonwalking all over the place....



*HoodAndProper* wants to be 15 again

No comments: