Wednesday 6 January 2010

Gucci!!...yyeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....

Along with the other guys I used to live with at uni, we used to have a YouTube session where we would laugh at the WORST rappers/songs 'til we cried ourselves to a near death experience and one of the main perpetrators was Gucci Mane.

Although I didn't mind his song 'Freaky Gurl', I couldn't listen to him without being all toooo aware of how BAD his flow and lyrics were. Especially at his brave rap on Mariah Carey's 'Obsessed Remix'. On the other hand, he does quite well on this song....


Random Fact: Do you know that I have listened to this song every morning for three days straight?

I detect that Gucci has swagger jacked his own terrible lyrics [idiot...like he's repeating words of wisdom lol] from 'Freaky Gurl' in 'Spotlight' but I don't care coz Usher's chorus emphasises how catchy this Polow Da Don beat and takes me to that magical place of ignorant commercial bliss.
Oh and how good does Usher sound on another Polow production, 'Little Freak' featuring the girl whose voice and face I LOVE wayyy too much, Nicki Minaj. If you are wondering why the chorus sounds familiar, it's because Polow did a good job of translating epicness for the Soulja Boy generation by using the Stevie Wonder's classic 'Living For The City'.


[Uh oh...revenge of the camel toe, Nicki ^^^]
My other guilty GOOCHII pleasure is the Bangladesh produced 'Lemonade' track...............

The beat is [GOOCHII] soooo plain and repetitive but I [GOOCHI] love it for some strange reason.......uh oh.... I think I may be starting to accept him as an entertainer rather than a joke....next thing you know I'll be quoting his lyrics like I do with Dipset....AY...AY .....[GOOCHII]....my life is Georgia peaches but you look more like a lemon [Li-MON]....beat her like she stole my pendant....ARGHHHHH IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!



*I AM* Hood....rat [GOOCHI]

No comments: