Monday 11 January 2010

Yo yo yo yo yo...gentlemen...are you ready to get this party started?

I usually don't like the look of 1-D cartoons but the Life and Times of Tim is worth watching. The main character, Tim, is a lot like Michael Cera's characters in...well anything Michael Cera plays is always a bumbling, stuttering, nerd with a hint of dry wit so if you like him, you will probably like this.

Best Line: The excitable DJ - "Heat! Heat! Dance! Heat! Man! Meat! Dance!"

There is another funny clip but I can't find it at the moment [because...it's 5am and I am really really tired], in the meantime, something to compensate my lazy ass....



*I AM* TOOOOOO TIRED TO THINK!?!?!

2 comments:

P-MONEY said...

let's get this f*kin party STAAARTEDDDDDD!!!!

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

Lol!P, I hope u don't start taking any tips from that freaky dj at your gigs ;)