Sunday 29 March 2009

Where's that any Wally called Kara?

I have way too much work at the moment but all will be well....April 3oth 4.30pm is when my exciting life begins! SOOOOOOOO much has happened since my last post with the random photograph but I will update whoever is reading this at a later date.

For the moment I will leave you with the menacing picture below...Where's Wally was fun but at times it used to really freak me out! For example, this picture is called 'Department Store'.......I like to shop but this is just a complete and utter Nightmare on Oxford Street type bizness!!! NAH BRUV!

[Click the picture to enlarge]

Anyway, I'm back to being Maya Arulpragasam....go figure skating....



*I am* Hood and BOOM BOOM POW!



Oh, and how sick is Fergie's verse on the new Black Eyed Peas track???!!!!! I will post my thoughts on that later!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i was talking about where's wally on friday because me and my friends were infront of a book store and they were doing 3 for 2 on where's wally books...remember when you used to go up to the tv when they paused the programme for you to find him!

Super Noodle Rach said...

taged yoru blog missy! evn though u most prob wnt do it !!

Anonymous said...

haha i tagged u too!!!! lol

Unknown said...

u have recieved a blog award

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

THANX GUYS!!!!sorri for the delay....as usual!!haha!