Tuesday 3 March 2009

Shut. Up.

She needs to shut up on a real!

I'm in my room, trying to get my head around what seems to be the hardest Marx theory ever even though I totally understood it yesterday. I have been stuck on the introduction to my essay just because I keep forgetting the meaning behind the stupid theoryyyyy-aaaAAARRRRRGHHhhh!!!

And this fresh girl from some next country has been talking a load of waste for the past 30mins in the kitchen....I'm not in the kitchen - am I?
I might as well be!
Why is her voice so irritatingly louder than everyone else?
Not only that, but I'm hearing a lot of 'Really....yeah....really.....yeah ....yeah....REALLY...' from the other girls in the kitchen.....OBVIOUSLY THEY DON'T CARE!!!!
Those girls are trapped because they have to cook so this girl is just lapping it up and talking about how boring her lecture was and how tired she was and how boring it is when she's tired in her boring lecture because she doesn't wanna be at her lecture but she doesn't want...SEE HOW BORING IT SOUNDS!!!

I am getting hungrier by the minute and I know I have some Jallof rice, courtesy of my Mum, waiting for me in the fridge but I'm not going in there because I will end up putting on a fake happy face when I really feel like scuffing.

Oh now I'm remembering that African guy SHOUTING down the phone this morning in between hoovering the corridor. Double loudness. I ended up shouting shut up through my door but he didn't hear cos he was too friggin' LOUD!!!

And someone is cooking something that is making my chest feel TIIIIIGHT!!!! I don't know what fish is cooking but the fumes are making me feel like an elephant is sitting on my lungs.

Stupid essay!

*I am* Hood and Going to go NUTS on these people very soon.....

1 comment:

Super Noodle Rach said...

LOL kara!poor u shouting from ur bed!