Monday 9 March 2009

First Joaquin, now John...hmmm...

With people like Joaquin Phoenix jumping on the Hip Hop train, you could say that rap is free for all to board. No tickets are needed, just the courage to board the train. One person who kinda has a ticket, and isn't using it, is John Mayer. John Mayer - the singer....the dude who keeps dumping Jennifer Aniston and taking her back...no? Well, he wins Grammys and makes 'easy listening' hits so I'm sure he doesn't know who your ass is either! Anyways, he's a funny guy. Oh and if you haven't seen this video of him working in the studio with Kanye West, you're three years late as to why he has this imaginary hip hop boarding pass.

Today, whilst frequenting that MyTube I came across this video of him making a beat on an MPC and acting silly whilst kinda taking the biscuit out of Kanye's style, in a nice way. Either way, the beat sounds alright to me so I wouldn't mind if he did a 'Phoenix'. I'm sure Kanye would back it too!


P.S. ....It seems he is using the exact MPC I have..just thought I'd mention that....haha

*I am* Hood and Pourin' a 40 fo' B.I.G

No comments: