Monday 16 March 2009

I like silly...sometimes silly is good

I'm watching TV AND trying to do work [not a good combo right?] so my lengthy post about the past few days is on hold [as usual].
I saw this video and it cracked me up. Simple as [no time for my usual critique]
Put the issue of domestic abuse aside....most comedians joke about very sensitive issues that are offensive so please take that into consideration.
Domestic abuse = Bad
Silly parodies = Good



RIHANNA gets REVENGE on Chris Brown and BEATS HIS ASS!!!!!

3 comments:

Super Noodle Rach said...

the floral one?! LOL! that is jokes!!! why is mine a belly top...!?

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

HAHA!i thout it was just me......im sure it has shrunk or i have put on a lil weight.....however,i know its the latter!lol!

Super Noodle Rach said...

i love this video btw!!!