Thursday 19 March 2009

Crayola will be MINE!

I'm stressed. I have too many essays to complete in the last four weeks of my prison sentence.
Uni is bad. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.
I'm typing this while my brother considers whether he should pick the blue pencil over the burgundy one.
I watch him colour in his Power Rangers characters. He holds the picture up, 'hmmm', more contemplating.
The pencil is now down to the last grain and my hairs stand on end due to the horrible sound it makes.
I love watching my brother stress over keeping every pencil stroke within the lines. I used to be the same.
Picking the right colour for the saber is his biggest stress right now. Right now I would gladly trade in my essays for a colouring book. If only he knew that those 'fun times' running, aimlessly, in the playground will soon be a distant memory ......he'd probably use those crayola's for firewood.
That's it. I'm getting a colouring book.

I wanna blog like crazy but I can't because of my work. Just four weeks and I shall be all over this like flies on dog crap. Amber on Kanye. Or Christina Milian on....whoever. [Note: I love Ms. Milian - she's so cute!]

And someone asked me why I'm not blogging as much as I did before. Let's be real, I'm not friggin Kanye he may have the status to employ a team of ghostbloggers. I don't.

*I am* ......Huh! Oh and Proper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't worry hun!!!!! you'll be fine girl!!xx