Wednesday 11 March 2009

New Shoes!

Two months back, I bought a pair of magenta suede shoes from New Look for a friend's birthday but whilst putting them into a gift box, I started to realise I was never going to hold them again. They weren't my shoes.



As I sat and watched the shoes being unwrapped, everyone at the table groaned, "Awwww - those are so nice! I'd definitley rock those!". I totally agreed and had a brain chat.....'Yes I would rock those too....but they were the last pair in the shop I got them from....now I've missed my chance....'.



So the next week, every New Look in London got a visit from me and I frantically searched online. I was also told there was a blue pair.....A BLUE PAIR!!!!! Now I am obsessed with blue suede so I was even more upset.



Fast forward to this week, my friend who goes to uni in a far away land outside of London [and always keeps her eyes open for things I want] FOUND THE MAGENTA SHOES!!!!! I couldn't believe it....my size was the last pair.....then she told me they even had the blue pair!!!!!AND - wait for it...they were in the SALE!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!




She asked which colour I wanted and a mental reminder of the past two weeks popped up: two new shoes, a new pair of kicks, earrings, a t-shirt, restaurant bills, library fines, unpaid rent....'Hmmm, which ones should I have......[cue photos of me in pyjama bottoms....]






...BOTH, please!'

























*I am* Angry I didn't do any work today and Proper

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love ur shoes! beautiful!!!! :(

Super Noodle Rach said...

tehehe...i wud kick ur ass if you even thought about giving evn 1 pair back!!! think of it like this: i would have paid full price for 1 pair, and now they are bth half price..ima cop them both because it equals the same lol!!!

Anonymous said...

i love!!!!