Tuesday 10 March 2009

Kara invented the REMIX: Lady KarKar



Whilst I eat more food during this tumultuous time of dissertations and essays I have been subjected to Lady Gaga 'Just Dance' on repeat because of some girly-wirly girl on campus. Oh and someone used some of my milk .....and some of my spoons have gone missing - thieving campus dudes!!!

I am a cereal fanatic so this annoys me the most: There are always approx. EIGHT BOXES of cereal in my room as I live on cereals!









Anyways, I thought this was a good representation of my current state....







Lady KarKar 'Just Eat' Lyrics



[Verse]

I've had a little bit too much, much,

All of my essays have built up (have built up now),

How do I spell my name, can't find notes for essays,

Where are my spoons, they took my milk, milk,

What's....go....ing on in the world,

(I don't remember be-cause I'm stressed by my journalist course),

Keep it cool - that's what Mum always says,

(But when I'm a-lone I heard junk food telling me),






[Chorus]

JUST EAT!

U gotta be on K - to go uni!

JUST EAT!

Send that pasta baby and those donuts!

JUST EAT!

Gonna be okay....just just

JUST EAT

EAT

EAT

JUST-Just-EAT!



*I am* Watching Eastenders online and Proper

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL KARA YOU ARE TOO MUCH!!!