Wednesday 8 April 2009

Shoots Willis and Leaves

"You just couldn't keep away could ya......you just had to sign in...."




Yes. I signed in. No. I couldn't keep away. And yes, I am ashamed of it [haha!].




Okay so I could keep this blog updated with funk-that sweet-that hood proper -gushy stuff cos at present my work consists of reading books about Hip Hop and Pop culture. I keep finidng out loadsa really interesting things but I will post these at the end of the month or I will never [ARGGHHHHH my eyes just saw the time......aww damn...i was only supposed to browse the net for a bit not an HOUR and a bit....curse my- erm no - how dare my wondering thoughts try and curse my eyes....stupid subconscious audible thoughts] yea .....[ermmm I will never...] leave uni if I don't try and cram/study for the next few weeks.



I confessed to a friend that as well writing journalistically [istically x 100]I wanted to write....academically [SHOCK HORROR] after reading these music/pop culture/karl marx books because I always feel the urge to blab on too much.....[as you can tell]....and you can't really blab in journalism. People get bored - no one hires you - you're boring. BUUUUUUT - when you write your own books n that so what if someone gets bored....you released a damn book didn't ya! You get instant credit AND cos no one hires ya... no one fires ya! SCORE! I'm sure there are some Marxist theories that no gives a damn about cos its so dry...but he probably knew this so he spent bare time writing crap for us losers [those at the Frankfurt school got patience!!] to sift through.....I likes that theory.....write bare crap then when you die someone will make your work better than it was.....this doesn't apply to rap music. Yes - everything I just said was a bunch of nonsense....I just miss writing on here and wanted to abuse this right.





OMGOSH - I have just finished writing a page of my dissertation on how New Kids On The Block RIPPED off black music [NKOTB - I still love you guys!!! I'm just writing bad stuff bout you cos I want a higher mark on my musical thesis!!] anywho.... whilst I read up about them I stumbled across this.....





Donnie Wahlberg has been in a lot of films, because he always randomly pops up somewhere and Ihave to rub my eyes and ask 'Why is Mark Wahlberg looking so OLD'.
Anyways.....this is gonna shock you but.....[drum solo from Travis Barker...drool]....DONNIE WAHLBERG PLAYED THAT CRAZY GUY IN SIXTH SENSE!!!!!!!
I'm still in shock......he is a VERY good actor.....all those roles Marky Mark gets should be given to the better Wahlberg.......





HEEEEEERES DONNIE!

Don't tell me I'm wrong because the film credits do say that the guy above is Donnie 'uh-oh oooo-oh , THE RIGHT STUFF!' Wahlberg

*I am* Contemplating kites and Proper....[I would never do that by the way :0) smiley face with a clown nose is much betta]

No comments: