Friday 10 April 2009

Richie x GaGa + BlackBook Cover



Well, well, well.....someone is looking kinda hot still!!! I have to admit even though she is swagga-jackin' Bee and Gaga in this shoot, this is the only time I have liked how Nicole Richie looks haha......shame she still aint had some o' that rice'n'chicken. My mum would fatten her up like Christmas turkey in one night if she ever came round looking like she just tore a drip right outta her arm.....



I'm off to souf and I am very tired from all the work I have been bangin' out....



Good Friday dinner at 11.30pm ...here I come!!!



*I am* Hood and Proper gonna knock that guy out when I see him.....loserrrrr lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shots but it's so not her style. hmm i don't know. but what i do know is that you have a lovely lovely page!

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

yh its not her style at all - i dont lyk her style anyways....she jus buys what's 'hot'...

and my page says thanx for the compliment!!! lol ;) x