Wednesday 8 April 2009

Lord, please keep me strong!

This is old stuff but I'm posting it still-ios!
Cheap jacket for a fiver ['I got it for cheap']
Cheap material for under a fiver ['I got it for cheap']
Me happy cos I got stuff for cheap etc etc
I have already expressed my addiction to buying things and it's not a good one. I don't look at my bank statements either...they just stack up....each envelope half opened and half closed to show that 'I've tried'. I haven't. I just rely on the student loan to keep me afloat!
I'm doing well though...didn't buy anything in the past five days. I'm praying I keep strong - I haven't eaten chocolate either since Lent started!!!! HOW SICK AM I!lol!
[My face looked like Jason X...and it's long for photo retakes!]
I was really annoyed the other day because of the lack of people writing about Lady Gaga's subliminal messages through her crazy music so I did some proper research [ meaning: I clicked on the second page of google's serach results...]and found something!
Alas! Someone feels me! I will not post the blog because:
1 - It's a little TOO paranoid about the subjects of conspiracy/mind control/illuminati/free masons etc so in effect they end up controlling your way of thinking as you read the blog more.....
2 - I don't want people looking for such issues to end up linking back to my blog because all that stuff is toooooo dodgy!
3 - The blog's tendency to go overboard with its analysis may put you off the idea that we are being controlled as some of the points will seem 'ridiculous'.
What I do like about the blog is that they go in depth....REAL deep into the core of their subjects which shows a genuine passion. Their analysis on Lady Gaga was very interesting. I'm sure we all know what 'Poker Face' is about.....before Kid Cudi I knew very well what she was on about! However, it goes a little deeper than that line.......she ain't a dummy, trust me.
If you think her abstract dress sense is contrived, you are slightly right.....but if you think that of her persona...WRONG.....try using the 'constructed'....she probably reads a lot more than the amount of time she may insinuate that she gets poked. Either that or she sleeps in a lab.
I'm sorry for my ranting and no telling but I'm supposed to be working! I just had the urge to say this! I know it was all filler but I'm so sick of people like Lady Gaga trying to be 'smart'. You make catchy songs and are interesting to look at but you are not going to be the next Madonna...no one can be that desperate! Not even you, Gaga!
*I am* Hood and Proper on watching Scrubs