Wednesday 31 March 2010

The Justin Bieber plan...

Even though I am absolutely terrified by the tsunami that is the Justin Bieber craze, if I was a 14-year old with no one to draw hearts around but some of the latest starlets to be spat out at me from the generic Disney/Twilight machines....I would probably fall for [or be tricked by] Bieber's cocky [illuminati] charm coz this video on YouTube's homepage ACTUALLY made me laugh a lil.... [that's what 'they' want...'they' want me to laugh...then buy...then laugh...then cry...then scream...then pull my hair out...cry some more...then chase his car after his concerts...then get knocked down 'accidentally'....they're out to get us!!!!!]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know what, I'm scared of this kid too...

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

@Deftronic...I might delete this post to remove all traces of defamation against the Bieber Plan from my site...lol