Wednesday 14 April 2010

GLEE is back!! Sue Sylvester recreates 'Vogue' VIDEO!!

I haven't been here in a while because I have recently been trying to Get Dis Money and....drum roll....come up with a TRIBAL themed photoshoot as a fashion editor for Catch22 magazine!!!!WOooooOOOOO!!!I love tribal anything so I am VERY excited about doing this shoot!!


GLEEEEEE!!!! I know my girls will be happy 'bout this but I there are 'hard' guys out there who have already ordered the first season on DVD lol so this post should make everyone GLEE-ful!!!

So, season two of GLEE started yesterday in the US [and I am yet to go online and watch the first episode because I can't wait for the UK to show it!] but in celebration, here is a SICK video of the ex-Cheerios captain, Sue Sylvester, recreating the iconic 'Vogue' video as a teaser for the upcoming Madonna episode. The video has the moves and the cinematography so close to the original its crazy, and Sue has a much softer singing voice than her character would allow you to think.

Enjoy yourselves snitches...it's GLEE



GLEE GLEE GLEE *"Hercules Hercules" Clap* GLEE GLEE GLEE...okay that's enough now....

www.twitter.com/hoodandproper

No comments: