Friday 5 March 2010

New Video: SAS 'Nandos'

WoW! I've been all over the place this week and kinda fell behind my blogging schedule more than I thought I had so I'm a bit shocked....so yeah...unfortunately, I'm back guys ;)

I'm gonna do this quick cos I'm eating fish'n'chips LOL! Talking 'bout food.....here's 'Nandos' by SAS [one of my friends, melle mel, will remember that any tune they had wayyyyy back..."Eu-ro-gang"...the video was *ahem*]. I LOVED this beat the first time I heard Cam'ron and co. so, naturally, I don't really like this freestyle. However, the whole 'you should call me uncle' thing makes me shudder everytime I hear it [if you live in London and 'freshies' that look like possible uncles beg for your number.... you will understand].
Back to EuroGang.....the lyrics are typical of the Dipset associates but who cares....EVERYBODY LOVES NANDOS!!

For those who don't know, Nandos is a Portuguese-themed chain of restaurants that serves good quality chicken and chips on a plate [instead of in a box], salsa rhythms on blast, millions of black people on dates, a mix of ethnicities behind the counter [as oppose to the Asians asking you for "special sauce, boss?" even though you're a girl] and a loyalty card system [high class food stamps]. VIVA LA NANDOS!!!