Tuesday 30 March 2010

Candy paint on them nails, Yo!

I did my nails the other day. Then my mum wanted me to cook. I was cool with that. What I wasn't cool with was GRATING ginger into my chicken stew when there was a pack of ground ginger powder in our house. Long story short I ended up grating some of the nail polish off....so I guess I gotta redo 'em!! I took a photo of the neater nails [which somehow always grow quicker than my other hand's nails????] so I could post this up as the last time I did this pattern my nails were really bad haha!!

2 comments:

$A$ the Great said...

Me loves you nails!!! This is going on my blog! www.chickenundermynails.com

Anonymous said...

i foundd your blogg stopped by & read a lil bit

theres mine , its fresh nothing muchh yet but i thought i shouldd promotee to a fellow bloggerhttp://itssimplytrishh.blogspot.com/
fOllOW Pleaseee :)