Wednesday 24 March 2010

Victory Meals ROCK!!!I don't rock all black, heart shaped EVERYTHING!!!

WOOOOOOOO *dizzy spinning*!!! Yesterday, I found out that I got a placement at a magazine!!! It made my day at work go quicker [just about lol] and my mum put together a quick little meal for me to come home to....

I had a roast with stuffing [STUFFING!!! I love stuffing but I hardly ever have it outside of Christmas because it's as exciting as the presents....cringe but I really love stuffing!!] and she baked a beauty of a cake! Although I had a apple & sultana muffin....then a carrot cake for lunch...I proceeded to seek and destroooyyyy this heart-shaped [slightly picked at :O] coconut cake with a hint of lemon.....


If you can't imagine what a coconut cake with a hint of lemon taste like.....DAHWELL!!! LOL! I kinda went crazy as I threw some jelly and custard on to my slice for a makeshift trifle to enjoy my victory dessert to the absolute calorie indulging max!! WOOOO!!!
I also came home to tear the packaging off these vintage heart-shaped Moschino earrings....what I love about these is that the gold peace logo will NEVER EVER go bronze :D another bargain!!*VICTORY DANCE*


Heart shaped cakes and heart shaped earrings make me a smiley shaped gyal...

www.twitter.com/hoodandproper

No comments: