Friday 26 March 2010

Wasted: Taio Cruz not putting black women in his videos!?!??!

This story about Taio Cruz is very old but I saw it recently and I think more people should hear about it.
I'm sure you have all seen Taio Cruz's videos before and noticed the absence of black women. However, this is what he said about the constant criticism he gets about the issue:
“I like to put girls in my video that I think are hot....[if] a really hot
black girl came to a casting, she’d be in my video...I think that people even
focusing on the race issue in my videos is a problem. And I would almost react
by NEVER putting black girls in my video, because I’m that type of person –
rebellious. I’d be like, ‘If that’s how you’re gonna be, I’m never gonna put
black girls in my videos."
LOL he is actually a fool...what black girl has ever been in his video for him to say he will NEVER put a black girl in his video??? So he has never seen ONE good looking black girl at his casting....AHAHAHAHA!! I remember he had a video with black girls called 'Moving On' but they were hip hop dancers so I guess most of the white hip hop dancers weren't hot that day then Taio?? Or were white girls shunned so the black girls could be an accessory for the hip hop themed video?? So the white girls weren't hip hop enough that day!?!?! Or am I talking crazy??

The reason why people are questioning his videos is not out of 'hate', it's cos it looks strange. If he was white and ALL the girls in ALL of his video were black you would be like 'What's his game?? Why is he trying so hard to appeal to the urban audience?? [Or you'd think he likes a hot chocolate instead of tea lol]!! It looks like a scam right?

To be honset, I think it could be a marketing scheme - the less black people, the less 'urban' Taio's videos look so he can appeal to a broader audience. Either way, he's not real at all. I saw his 'Break Your Heart' remix video with Ludacris today (which is basically a mix between the old and new scenes they filmed especially for the remix) and while watching it, I noticed something very very interesting. As Ludacris' verse drew nearer, all of a sudden I saw black girls!?!?!
Was this because:

A) Luda usually picks ethnic girls for his videos?
B) The only hot girls that turned up to audition for the remix video were black?
C) Someone noticed Taio Cruz's phobia of black girls and thought it would be funny to watch him squirm?
D) Taio Cruz wants to appeal to Ludacris' black audience?
All these options may sound a little far-fetched but I urge you to remember what his previous videos look like.......then go and watch both versions of the 'Break Your Heart' video and tell me what you think....




I'm not saying it's wrong to have a type- we all have types of guys/girls that we tend to go for but Taio gave some BOGUS reason for favouring milky bars over snickers. Me personally, I don't discriminate, I appreciate!! If you're cute, YOU'RE CUTE...white, black, green, purple, checked etc lol!!


REMEMBER KIDS....LIKE MIKE SAID, "It don't matter if you're black our white.....duurr nurr nurr nuuuurr nurrrrr OWWW!"

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Taio is a foooool! i cnt stomach his wannabe Usher image, i cnt stomach his konk head &... oh yer i cnt stomach his music! Even if he had black gals in his vids i'd giv him no ratings lol

but u raised gud points, i had neva seen da remix vid but it is funny how abracadabra, 'hot' gals showed up at da castin dis tym...wat a punk! lol

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

LOL!!!his konk head!! I didn't wanna go there but you said it!!

Anonymous said...

I can't stand this dude! maybe it's the blacks girls that don't show up to his castings cos there not feeling him... He came's across arrogant and rude and his music is so annoying!
hahahaha!

Unknown said...

I remember this story, and to be quite honest, I forgot that he was still making music...Taio is boring!! plus he is ugly, trying to beg a spanish surname...or please..claiming you have brazilian in you....erm mayb the video girls you do...

plus..I do agree its a marketing ploy, because to be real, what black person really respects him as a true artist?...and plus he hit number one in america, if he didn't have the white girls in the video, it would have never happened.

HANNIKINZ said...

LOOOL EVERYONES PRACTICALLY SAID EVERYTHING I WANTED TO SAY SO ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS .....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TAIO CRUZ, U R NOT IT AINT NO BLACK GIRL LOOKIN ATCHU NY WAYS WITH UR DRY LIPS THATS A BASIC REQUIREMENT N' HE CAN'T EVEN DO THAT

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

LOL!!!YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP!!!!taio cruz has never been liked by the gyal/mandem except for when he made that one song 'Like A Star'...the song was on point-I just couldn't stand that Hollyoaks chick in the video tryna act seductive when she's so chavvy!!!

Jasmine said...

BUTTT CHHHIIIIINNNNNNN!!! LOL hes so grody and ugly not even the white girls that are only in one video one time that get paid to PRETEND to like him even like him so move on to a real artist. i thought this was akon!! lol with all that money he needs to go and get a chin-o-plasty lol hes too ugly to look at