Thursday 18 March 2010

V magazine GhettoBlastin' with Liya Kebede and Lily Donaldson

THIS is what I mean by Hood and Proper!! I Love the 'Push It Real Good' shoot in this month's V magazine! The platforms go on for DAYS as do their legs. Judging by Liya's homage to school girls all over London, I'm guessing the hair grease finished after an HOUR, if that haha....

Liya Kebede Lily Donaldson V magazine


Liya Kebede Lily Donaldson V magazine




Liya Kebede Lily Donaldson V magazine




Liya Kebede Lily Donaldson V magazine


3 comments:

JF-Stylissimo said...

Oh yes yes god bless, stay F-R-E-S-H!! Kara this is what Im taaaawwwking about baby:)

Love it!
Soon huney soon Ill be fighting to get away from all the crazy papparazzi in my really expensive sunglasses haha N u know whos gonna be by my side YOU N FATIMA HAHA
Go guurl!

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

LOL!!yeaaaaaaa gurlayyy!!!

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

LOL!!yeaaaaaaa gurlayyy!!!