Thursday 11 June 2009

Why.....just, why...?

I do not like Ed Hardy. Everyone else does. I don't. I could go on and on about how much I do not like the juxtaposition of ferocity and diamonte logos etc but I won't. My annoyance needs its own post [I don't want to do it now because I'm about to watch Jake - whoops - I meant to say 'Jarhead'... :)]. Whilst watching a video of Dizzee Rascal fall off stage [it's not that funny....I would have posted it if it was], I came across this video of 'The Ed Hardy Song'....I thought it was going to be a joke......it is....but the people who made it are very serious. I actually feel sorry for that Audigier guy [did I spell it wrong- oh well]......the 'urban' kids are gonna rinse this brand like they did with Iceberg History. This 'song' [lol] may cause Audigier to do a Hilfiger on us soon. If you know what I mean! I shall leave you to listen at your own risk.....


*I am* Hood and Mr Loverman SHABBAAAAaaaaa

No comments: