Tuesday 9 June 2009

"Deadline is over"....and so is student life...

I hated my uni [because it was so disorganised and rubbish - a lot of teaching drama etc] but I loved learning stuff and the crazy people I allowed to befriend me [lol]. The name of the third and final end of year party/rave/prom was terribly cringey....'Irresistaball' [I shudder]...but it was still fun!

I decided to ditch the new dress I was gonna wear because it was didn't allow me to lunge [I lunge in all of my outfits to make sure they don't hold me back from shaking a leg on tha dancefloor lol]. Even though I always wear something new to the end of year parties, I didn't care.....I had finished uni....that was exciting enough for me to go in a bin liner. No WAY did I wear a bin liner, but I did wear something old. I wore my beautifully vintage NIKE BODYSUIT [THE HOTTEST NIKE BODYSUIT EVER....I love it to death!], my MISS SELFRIDGE PEPLUM DENIM SKIRT, my old'n'fatithful NIKE SB BLAZERS and my MINNIE MOUSE EARS! Unfortunately, the ears don't show up too well in photos because they blend in with my hair colour but they did the trick on the night!!!

Me and tap water.....[So what! I'm a cheap ass and proud of it lol]


The girls surrounding me with their FREE half-eaten candyfloss that NO ONE told me about...losers!!


Maid Marian and I....


Me and Rachie-Pie.....


Raine, Maid Marian, Me, Yinkz aka Miss Lazy and Confused, Rachael and Rachie-Pie aka Miss Leopard Print and Lace posing before we let our make up drip-dry...


Yinkz, Me and Raine....


Rachie-Pie, Me and Raine.....

Me and....erm...a private joke.....lol....ohhhhh gossshhh...


Raine, Rachie-Pie, Me, Yinkz and some random girl who tried to get into our photo.....yeah....I know lol....

Some of the other B-Gals before we got down to biznaaaaaazzzz....

Me and Jodie who's wearing THE Uniqlo t-shirt that sums up the night.....

I love this photo...lol...my comment of facebook says: "JODIE! U LOOK LIKE UR HOLDING AN IMAGINARY CAN OF CRACK!"......you will see why.....me and her both danced harder than a Class A...


"AAHH- PUSH IT......P-PUSH IT REAL GOOOD...duh duh-duh duh duh dur-nur-nur-nur nur..etc..."



Me and Jodie doing the usual......SHUTTIN' IT DOWN WITH THA NEW JACK SWING MOVES!!!!



HEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!


These dudes! TOOO FUNNY! My old flatmate Ricky [on the left] and his cousin were on some other planet that night...you cant tell by the look on my face that they were nuts!




The dudes at their most calmest....me and the gals had didn't let them out-dance us though...ARE YOU CRAZY? NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO UPSTAGE US lol!

It was a good night....sad too....I knew we would never be students ever again after that night... :(


I did a lil reminiscing over the past three years of uni proms as there were too many random photos from many other raves....here are a few of them from my first year and second year...

The puffiest, pinkest puffball dress ever known to man [and my wardrobe]....I wanted to shock my friends for the 1st year prom because everyone knows how I feel about puffs and pinks...don't do 'em....

Preetie, Jodie, Me, Maid Marian and Rhi...


Jodie and Me posing like ladies.....


Jodie, Maid Marian, Me and Rhi....acting oh-so sweet....

Me and Ricky 'OG Triple OG'...


Yvonne tryna steal my shine at the 2nd year prom ahaha...


Rachie-Pie, Yinkz, Rhi, Danielle, Raine, Maid Marian, a newbie, Yvonne and me waiting in the queue before the organisers let us jump it cos they knew the party wouldn't start 'til we showed up ahaha! We felt bad though.....we left the dudes to wait for another hour more ....whoops...

Me, Rhi and Jodie at our old estate....it was a quiet place...until we arrived....


Maid Marian, Rhi, Jodie and Me in Auberella Mode [Aubrey O'Day...we love you lol!]

Me, Yinkz, Rachie-Pie and Maid Marian's nose :)



Bye-bye Uni.....deadline is over....

*I am* Hood and Proper gonna miss my student life....maybe I should go back.....AHAHAHAHAHA ...aaaaaaAAAAAHHHAAHAHAHAA....WOOOO.....wooo....ahem.

No comments: