Tuesday 2 June 2009

BLOG AWARD

It is really bad but I have not posted the awards my fellow blogger friends have given me! However, amongst many other things, my bad habits are going to stop from here onwards...trust me people!



This Art award is from Miss Rinnie!




Rules:
1. List 7 things or people you are passionate about.

2. List the person that gave you the award.

3. Put the award logo.

4. 7 other bloggers you feel are worthy of this award.


Sooooo......seven things/people I am passionate about [I hate listing things like this because I get so fussy!] but at this present moment they are as follows...

1. God

2. Family
3.Music

4.Actually making music

5. Nature....not all nature....but parts of it...[My friends are probably laughing at this one...I kinda am too haha]....I love the sky and the sea with all my heart and soul! [Me and my Mum have always wanted to go sky-diving but my Dad doesn't want us to....we understand why, so we won't!]

6.Critical writing/journalism.....issues surrounding 'society and music' I LOVE

7.Whoever invented Ice Cream.....*Homer drool*

I am giving this award to these bloggers:

Stephyy @ Stephyy Sunshine

Rachie-Pie @ Leopard Print and Lace

Yinka @ Lazy and Confused

Rachy @ Just Rachy


Mangolicious @ Developed Society

Coco Pine @ Coco Pine Sweet

I should tell these people I have given them an award but I am soooooooooooooooooooooo tired!!!! I was in and out of sleep on the train home which was not a good look! ARGHHHHHHH Tim Westwood's popped up on my screen.....now I am DEFINITELY going to bed!!!!

I watched a lil of the MTV Movie Awards.....Twighlight madness as usual [I personally am not as excited] but I LOVE Andy Samberg.......I love guys with dorky humour...

*I am* H-H-H-Hood and Proper

No comments: