Monday 15 June 2009

Kick-a-Licks: Nike Air Tech Challenge Hybrid

"Broker than a joker but I had to get these trainers,

But I got 'em on a discount - forty percent to be particular,

Should I get da white or black - both are so hot,

But the black is in nubuck, like leather, it's so soft."

[I rap on the weekends lol!]

My trainers have been getting rewinds like all the time since I bought them last week - I can't stop wearing them! I think it's cos I have a thing for shoes/kicks that are nubuck/suede. It just feels so good when you can run your fingers over 'em and they feel like a freshly, shaved cat or something [errr the cat was the first thing that came to mind].

If my kicks called talk they would probably sound like Barry White when he was on the block macking on all the hoodchicks......that kinda hoodsmooth that girls just love.... yea....THAT'S how smooth these are....
Oh - remember that rapper, Smooth......no.....okay! I used to really like her song, 'Strawberries', when I was a lil girl....I was in love with the beat so much. I now know that it was because of the Patrice Rushen sample she used.....dahwell...the 90's had heaps of sampled/original songs that are way better than the trash I hear nowadays. Enjoy and Goodnight/Goodmorning!


Hmmm....I have to think about what I will wear to a meal @ TGI Friday's tomorrow [YUM - JACK DANIELS SAUCE!!!].....I gotta remember to wear something that will hide my stomach well so I can shovel loads food into my pie-hole!!!
*I am* Angry my early morning Scrubs is not on cos of Big Brother and Proper tired

4 comments:

Stephyy said...

love the hybrids!!

Unknown said...

looooveee the trainers!!! gawjus!!

Camille said...

Wow! We are probably the ONLY people that remember that song!
Reallystylecrazy.blogspot.com

LIKLE P said...

So rumour has it there coming in all black A/W '09
one can not wait!!!