Saturday 13 June 2009

Spring [Summer] Clean!!

When I went to Portugal, my plan was to eat ice-cream and chill by the sea. No crazy-shopping. No H&M stalking. So you can imagine how stupid I felt when I came back with a whole heap of stuff.......vintage clothes, sunglasses, skirts, t-shirts, bags, etc....I mean, c'mon. How did I manage to go on a shooping spree in friggin PORTUGAL!?!??! It was soooo hot but still I wanted to lumber myself with more clothes. I say this because I have a major problem at home....I cannot move in my room....it's soooo congested with clothes and stuff I can honestly say [after attending some therapy sessions] I don't actually wear. My room currently looks like this at the moment because I'm trying to sort out what I'm gonna keep/sell/tear up into oil rags/send to Ghana [don't ask...it's an African thang lol]....

I will be happy to see my room finally sorted out.....but it's going to get worst because....I gotta bring my stuff from my room on campus [ARGHHHHHHHH] aaaaaand.......I'M GOING TO NEW YORK in two weeks!!!!WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Then I'm going to Sweden and Spain in August......no I am not rich - I'm using the last bit of my student loan money! I'm planning to be broke after all these holidays anyways [like I can choose to be broke or not ahahaha]. I wish those 'house makeover' teams could come and magically build a walk in wardrobe in my room.....[I just got a flashback of how I used to wish that I was in 'The Lion, Witch and The Wardrobe' and incessantly open my wardrobe and hope to see snow and that....I was an only child with a busy imagination].


*I am* Thanking God......I just saw a glimpse of my Uni results....still Hood.....maybe Proper....

2 comments:

Esmeraldaa said...

haha it really is an African thing. Only us africans would understand :)

oh yay!! you're coming to NY!! YOu're going to have an AMAZING timee ;)

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

Glad I'm not alone - ya feel meeeeee!lol!

YAYYYYY ME! :) I can't wait for NY.....even though I'm gonna be sooooo broke...it will be my 2nd time so I already know the retail temptation i shall face .....argh!