Monday 15 June 2009

Erm....yeah.

The technician dude, who I spoke about in an earlier post, left me a voicemail message this afternoon. It was something along the lines of:

"I won't be at the store on Monday so you can call me on my personal number and we can talk about the installation of the music software.....my number is [this is where he usually mentions the store's number....this time he says his OWN number....]"

ERMMMMM.......yeah.


I told my mum I don't trust giving my laptop away because people can snoop through it all day and night if they want and I would be none the wiser. I wouldn't be suprised if the staff have looked at my personal photos and bits and bobs of my life I have saved on MS Word.

Apparently, the service they did on my laptop can be done in a day. They have had my laptop for two weeks. I phoned up once and some dude was like:

"Oh yeah....you're Miss ***- ****.......yeah the techician was on your laptop most of the day yesterday......he's not here now but I will have a look at it now and see how it's doing.....".


I hate not knowing what they are doing with it!!!!! I just want my life - I mean - laptop back lol!!!
I dunno bout this music software....it's not worth the cringey-ness of phoning some invisible technician outside of his work hours......especially since he ended the voice-message with:

'.....and yeeaa I hope you enjoy your evening..... and get back to me......"

Erm.....??????????

No comments: