Monday 11 May 2009

Helllooooo.....is it me you're looking forrrrrrr.....

If you accidentally clicked my link on someone elses more updated and jam-packed blog....don't leave just yet....I have something really important to tell you.....

if you stand up and rub your face with vaseline facing the TV three times and 'favourite' my blog you won't die tonight....send this to all of your friends if you value their lives....you do value their lives don't you..?

[....im playin.....here's the serious news...]


I'VE FINISHED UNIVERSITY...not for summer...FOR GOOOOOD!!!!!!


Three years of fun and two weeks of complete and utter strife......[aka three years of sleeping instead of being in lectures...three years of friends and frivolous frolics...two weeks of cramming/shaking from naseau/breakdowns/depression/migraines/regrets/convos with stupidos/major bible reading]

My life looked like this for most of those horrid two weeks....beards and books.....beards and boooks .....BEARRRDSS AND BOOOOOOOOOKS.....four hours sleep......BOOOKS AND BEAAAARDS




All in all I prayed and prayed to be in a happy place......and now I am, I am back! I hate bringing people down so I always hide from fam/friends for a hot minute to sort my head out blah blah....all in all, I learnt nothing in Uni but I did learn something VERY important about myself......I even had dreams about this key thing months before my deadline....so it definitely freaked me out and I'm def gonna change....trust me!!!

Ok......loads has happened....I might blog bout it randomly without any regards for time and chronological blog flow [lol]....so bare with me!

I'm watching the Hills so I'm not actually focused.......ARGH Spencer needs a good fly-kick in his stupid mug lol! I really can't understand him......he is sooooooo insecure it's frightn[whoops I forgot how to spell that word for a sec haha].....frightening.

I'm waiting for rachie-pie to send me some pics from the last few days so I can steal them for new posts.....shameless...AND WHAT??!! SAY SOMEFIN INNIT!! lol....yeeaaaaa so I'm gonna do a few posts in a bit....I'm just catching up on some TV n that.....

I just saw this video.....kinda scary......I went out last night [crazy stuff happened...but I won't embarass my peeps tho!] yeah so one of us started making up a dance for Swine Flu.....we laughed it off and I was like: "...I won't be surprised if someone makes a 'skank' video like this...."


By jove...they have done it again....you funky people are really milking this ain't you.....




*I am soooooooo TIRED and Proper

3 comments:

Super Noodle Rach said...

that any video!

whoopp..expecting more post from you mensah minnie!

Stephyy said...

LMAO!! that video was classic, and congrats on finishin university!! :D

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

lol@rach....mensah minnie reminds me of that showa mensah name hahaha

THANKIES STEPHY!;)