Tuesday 12 May 2009

ARGH! and Music

That was freaky like stripper fridays.....I forgot I left the TV on downstairs and all of a sudden I heard some man talking.......my heart actually fainted for a second! Wow!

So my room is really disgusting right about now but I'm too busy to tidy it and my brain is clouded with mixed paths.....I dunno but I don't ......or do I....no.....okay I think I wanna do another course in Journalism to get some free money to keep me afloat or I will end up spending all my dough......I might aswell......or maybe not......I'm gonna get cussed for writing this useless rant [errrr...this isn't a rant....so what is this.....it can't be an 'idea'....that sounds to self-indulgent......rants are kinda like offloading somethin' that just has to be told or you're gonna go nuts.....this is SOOOO not that.....okay I'm sorry for my twitter-esque personal drivel...moving on swiftly...]


I heard this song the other day and I'm very sure there was a remix that I really liked....I can't remember/find it.....but dahwell! The song is depressingly catchy - I think the remix was either Jungle/Trance/Some other crazy 90's type genre.......if anyone has it, please send it!!!!!





I love this remix.......such a good linkage......I'll probably post this again in the near future coz I love it that much!



Okay - random music vid - but this video makes me laugh....I dunno why but I have a weird reaction to certain things are not supposed to be funny [tap dancers are hilarious....especially really old male tappers...too funny!]. I instantly laughed at this video but it's not supposed to be 'haha' funny....I recognise that it's a 'smile/not actually funny'.....but I can't help ma body now can I!


*I am* Fairy Liquid washing up movements before my Mum goes nuts on my lazy ass and Proper

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think this is the song????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS3WSJ1d1gM

Super Noodle Rach said...

LOLLLL i was thining of doing a foundation journalism course, im not even joking kara!!! i think im too young naive and scared to get a real job...and secretly want to stay in education...i dnt no though!

and i LOVE that slow song the 1st video it is catchy!!