Wednesday 13 May 2009

Nautical by Nature!

Last year whilst doing my usual rummage through the hell that is TK Maxx [.....I did work experience there when I was in high school - trust me.....it IS hell] I found a really nice sequin crop jumper.....then I saw the label [See by Chloe].....then I saw the price [£90]. My heart sank.......then I saw the price it used to be [something scary like £300 etc!].....I walked off home with it......was cussed by my mum and told to take it back "...cos you're not rich Kara...you've got to stop this nonsense.....".

Anywho, the first time I wore it I went to a club I had never been to. So, when I got into the venue I got a nice surprise.......THE INTERIOR decided to come dressed as me!!HAHA......

Miss Joanne [above] and Miss Rinnie [next to me below] could have given me a heads up that the wall was gonna try and upstage me.....lol!

There's a point to this post.....my friend, Rachie-Pie, told me that she saw some other losers [celebs] with MY top......



Lindsay the Lo-hoe wore it first in 2007 then her sis, Ali......BORROWED IT earlier this month.....


AND SHE WORE 'BRIDAL WHITE' SHOES WITH IT.......NOOOOOOOOO ALI NOOOOOOoOOOOoooooOO....




So.....who wore it better [and has two fingers pointing back at her face]?.....Was it this guy.....





Hahaha!

*I am* Going to Run......to the Suuuun and Proper by nature

6 comments:

Super Noodle Rach said...

yea boi you most def!!! and dnt forget kim kadashianas mum!

Thealexander said...

well spotted for the ali and lindsay clothes borrowing!
gonna have to go with the wall...sorry to u all
lol obv you, it suits ur tone nicely as well!

Unknown said...

Duffy wears this top in the coke advert,when she's on the bike and singing...but it dont suit her..looks hot on you!

Anonymous said...

no one can rock it like u kara!!!!

Stephyy said...

I tagged you :)

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

thnx guys!