Monday 11 May 2009

Ed Hardy disease is spreading quicker than Babe[the pig]Flu

Michael Jackson is playing right now on the radio [Jackson 5 to be precise] and it reminded me of how fun my life is going to be from now on [I'm gonna say that in every post because I'm so happy uni is dun-dada!]. I will post it in here somehow....I'm trying to find a cuter way to put it in here rather than a big ol' youtube vid that will take up bare room so bare with my lateness on the technical tip. Yeah, so this pic of MJ was the only thing that brought a smile to my sadclown face during my deadline weeks........
MICHAEL JACKSON WEARING ED HARDY!!


This pic is soooo jokes on soooooo many levels:



1. You know how MJ always wanted to be 'Bad' [even though he rocked the lil S-curl and Revlon ColourStay lipstick harder than Little Richard] for some reason it was not very convincing was it......



Nah!
But after a lil photoshop [ahem *Microsoft Paint*] reworking..........this looks better right.......


The opening skit on this re-release should have Mike screamin' a few threats with the words [BAD MAN] echoing in between each sentence:


"Gyyyyeeeeaaaaaaa*JEEZY VOICE*Are you nuts cuzzy? Man-a-man's bad out 'ere [BAD MAN]....man's thriller - NOT trilla - Thriller bruv....dats da new one for '09 innit [BAD MAN]........I'll bang any man who try say man is not Dangerous....man's dangerous....smooth like criminal....[BAD MAN] I'll bang any man who brings up dat bankruptcy bizness no lie....true stories...."

[I always go too far don't I....]


2. The other thing I love is that MJ seems to have captured his hood essence and clasped it, menacingly, between his palms in true mandem style.......

3. The whole doo-rag under the cap thing has been remixed with his Hijab and trilby.....weird

4. He looks like he's about to rob me



5. This comment by another blogger sums this up nicely:
"...only Mike can wear an Ed Hardy jacket, security guard pants, church shoes and get away with it..."

2 comments:

ky said...

I'll be looking out for the badman track on the tour this summer.

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

.....I think he's got a few mandem from P-town on the badman remix too....I'll post it up later....[hahahaha!]