Monday 11 May 2009

Victory!

Okay, I am officially happy!!! Wooo!!!! I finally got my blue suede Unique shoes!!!I posted about 'em a while back!!!! First, I got the 'Essex girl' white snakeskin pair coz they didn't have the blue pair and I needed a backup......

...then I phoned a few Topshop stores and found the blue pair......even though I really want the new green pair now....lol! I dunno if I'm making sense cos I'm typing and talking on the phone about all the gossip from my end of Uni ball/rave etc whateva they called it.....I got loadsa pics to post up from that night of madness with ma uni peeps....soon come....I'm proper tryna multi-task at the moment but it's floppin'......Okay I'm off the phone now....here are some photos...








I got some more blue suede shoes last week.....some fringed sandals.....I can't find 'em right now cos it's under a heap of other clothes I bought.....I went a lil mad last week.....so mad that I left one of my shoes somewhere in London....either in a shopping centre or on the tube.....I can't remember :(......it was these shoes......


but.....as bad as it sounds.....I'm going to buy them again [I KNOW I'M NOT RICH BUT THEY ARE TOO NICE MAN!] anyways just in case the 'Lost and Found' dudes of the London Underground or Westfield shopping centre don't have my sick-ass shoes, I'm buying 'em.......by hook or crook....I might enlist the help of the new and improved thugged out MJ to rob a pair for me ahahaha [I don't encourage crimes of any sort guys.....honesty brings prosperity...]

3 comments:

Art is my Hustlee*** said...

them shoes are fire
I am really loving these!!!

Show some love
hildisfunkyfreshblog.blogspot.com

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

FIRE indeed mate! I think I'm obsessed with blue shoes.....it's gotta stop!!!

Anonymous said...

blue is the best!

i want the blue ones soo bad :(

but im glad u got urs!!!