Tuesday 23 February 2010

New Video: Kanye West 'Coldest Winter'

These thoughts sprung to mind as I watched Kanye's new DEAD video, 'The Coldest Winter'....

Leona Lewis running from her own shadow

Kate Bush [visually and musically]

Rituals scenes from Nigerian movies

Omarion's Icebox video [without the gay dancing]

Julia Robert's Runaway Bride

Harry Potter

'Terrorists' standing on blocks for punishment

When will Kanye stop pushing 808 & Heartbreaks and the Amber Rose project?

What should I eat for dinner....?

I am now on Twitter! www.twitter.com/hoodandproper

4 comments:

Super Noodle Rach said...

AHHAHAHAH kara you make me laugh!!! all i see is boobs.

Thealexander said...

"Rituals scenes from Nigerian movies" LOOOOOOL. oh my.

Anonymous said...

yo! this was 1 of my favorite songs off the album
hope the video isnt as A.D.D. as you make it sound lol
-phil

Anonymous said...

ok...after watching, this video should be called "BOOB-PHYSICS 101"
i saw a lil bit of harry potter, (lol) lord of the rings, and legend of sleepy hollow.
and this version is sooo different from the version i have...
im sorry kanye but this vid gets rotten tomatoes!
-phil