Wednesday 10 February 2010

Rihanna 'Rude Boy' Video Preview

Balloons, a zebra, Keith Haring doodles all over the walls, a monochrome catsuit....and some chick writhing around the floor to remain relevant amongst the art. I don't big up Rihanna because of the fact that I am too aware of her manufactured persona. She is not edgy, her stylist is edgy and she is ready.....ready to do anything from 'leaked topless pics' to pierced bits. As I have said before, Rihanna is just a face. The same way Cassie is just a face. These two artists are great poster girls for the 'if you missed the charisma and stage presence train, jump on the sex sells bandwagon' advert. When she spends more time in the studio then on some dude or on the roadside like some hooker then I will stop writing negative [truthful] things about her. Actually, I...awww who cares...

*Kara* would love to see what would happen if someone told Rihanna her whole team are all on holiday.... for a year....[phhhffft!]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally 20000% agree..just a face...