Wednesday 11 March 2009

Wasted: Why do I always break stuff? Good stuff!

Everytime I go out, I dance.....and me and my dudes dance HARD-D! Trust Me!

So hard that I keep breaking my damn earrings!!!! Literally, I'll be like 'THAT'S MY SONG!' and with one flick of my hair - a earring will go flying. I'm just surprised that I always find them....but then they do say: 'If you love someone[my earrings], let them go and if it's meant to be, they will come back.....I dunno if that was correct but it makes sense to me!

First up, the Valentines Day massacre......

My vintage Chanel [fake but still vintage] earrings flew off whilst I was skanking out on the dancefloor on Valentines day@ Work It [this was the same night I nearly lost my Mum's vintage brooch!]. Me being toooo excited about the song and all pocket-less in my all-in-one bodysuit, I decided to put them in my plimsolls. Big mistake.


By the end of the night, they were not as gold as they used to be, a few little diamante's fell out....oh and the clasps had snapped of the back of both of them to finish 'em off real good! But, I'm gonna fix these soon because I love them, dearly.


The above photo, from a previous post, was not me trying to be quirky.....my hands are covering my Chanel-less ears because I HATE taking photos without earrings!!! I shall remix Sisqo's 'Incomplete' for this one...

"Without earrings, my face is incompleeeeeeete...."
Oh and is doesn't stop there....here are some more gold earrings broken/separated/turned silver after one wear.....

  • The shell earrings at the top are supposed to be attached to the rope buttons....


  • The Egyptian ones on the left below the Chanel's were gold and turned silver after 5hours of dancing....


  • I think my heart diamond got...actually NO...it wasn't because I was dancing! I'm sure I broke them when I tipped over the jewellery stand from my shelf and it smashed all over the floor! [scatty loser]


  • The rope hoops flew off whilst I was doing the Single Ladies dance at a party....I had an audience haha so when it flew off I was like "whatever"! Beyonce dropped down a flight of stairs head first so why should an earring stop me huh?

I really miss the heart diamond ones though......*wipes tear*


*I am* Hood and Shimmy Shimmy YA

1 comment:

Super Noodle Rach said...

WOW KARA! ahaha all those hot earring man! that a dam shame!!tehehe, im gna cat this post and do 1 of what earring shud look like!!! and those heart one...*wipes a tear because kara doen that to some hot ass earrings...*