Wednesday 29 September 2010

Music Picks: Kylie Minogue 'Get Outta My Way'

I saw this video the other day and thought to myself, "...Hmmm...Kylie's still doing her thing". Considering that Lady Gaga has taken over the dancey-euro-pop-box it's quite hard for people to release music/videos without looking a sort of lacklustre in comparison to Gaga's material. However, when watching this video, it felt nice to know that even though Kylie hasn't done anything that different with her music....or hair...or clothes...I feel that she can still hold her own. A lot of female Pop artists have tried to take on a few Gaga-like clothes etc but Kylie proves it's best to just stay in your lane and do you....

The song is cute, she looks good considering all the drama she's been through and I love videos that use lots of light effects....check JayZ 'Jigga What Jigga Who'...dunno why but that first sprang to my mind LOL!

Oh and watch out for her lighty-uppy gloves...which I love.....and the rope chain dress.....very nice...reminds me of Beyonce but whatever :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
we love your blog! The music is really great and yu write wonderfull :-)
Greez,
Lenny, Hännä, Jules

http://www.ourpersonalhell.blogspot.com/