Wednesday 1 September 2010

Drunks O'Clock

I was on my way to watch Inception for the SECOND time [LOVE IT] a few weeks back and as I was topping up my oyster card at my station, my eyes wondered along the pavement and I saw this....


The dude in black is unconscious and his friend in red was joining him in what he thinks is a 'nap'. I call it death. The other bums were trying to sell me tickets. Then I thought, "...maybe they take it in turns to do each others ticket selling shifts...".

Nice.

Or Maybe the dude in black was being incepted and the guy in red needed to wake him up for their next mission to dismantle plans to PPPFFTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.....I can't even finish the sentence....oh gosh...I am such a loner at times.

*Woooo Jarhead is on TV!!! Type'n'watch, people, type'n'watch!!!*

No comments: