Tuesday 7 September 2010

Finders', Keepers.Losers'....er...a girl with good taste and a bad memory?

Last week, I had this mad craving for a cheap looking arcade machine ring. I couldn't find one so I gave up. THEN...this happened....

While I was at the Major Lazer carnival party, I found, what I have now named, 'THE heart of glass' ring!!! Sparkling like that piece of ice the old lady found on the Titanic. Yeaaaaa mayn!! My knuckles is all FROZE and heavy from tha GLOW!!!LOL!
It was with another equally nice ring that some forgetful girl with GREAT TASTE left...but I left that other ring there for some other girl to claim coz it wasn't what I have been looking for and I felt like I would've been greedy to take it haha! For a second, I asked myself, "Did I just steal?", because I never even steal cookies at the self service counter [like every person in Central London!]. However, I didn't feel at all bad.....it's not like there's a 'Lost and Found' shelf at the Carnival, is there!?!?!

I mean, look at it this way, I was among what seemed like hundreds and thousands of scenesters so if I didn't go home with it someone ELSE would have!!

I wasn't letting Miss 'I work for this really cool Fashion PR company that pelts me with freebies 24/7 just coz they are, like, so cool' take MY [someone elses] ring!!!!!!!!!!! Finders' keepers, losers' weepers as they say...[bit harsh, but hey, I didn't coin the phrase lol!]

When stuff like this happens.....IT'S NICE*BoratVoice*

Here are a number of photos, angles to capture the ring is it's full crystallic glory, my new baby lion ring and my new steel drum looking ring.....they've all added a lil Carnival flavour to my hands...[oohhh gosh this post took tooo long to load so I gotta do the FULL carnival post tomorrow...promise...promeeesss!!!]






If this is your ring....girrrrl....I'm sorry but I am sure God will leave a lovely piece of jewellery some where for you ;) xx



1 comment:

NRC♥ said...

I love that ring..I'm jealousy now :(

I like the blog too xx